For more information or advice call us on
Tel: 01384 76961
Hacketts SS L5 Subsea Lever Hoist
The SS L5 is the brand new subsea lever hoist by William Hacketts.
Available is capacities from 0.8 t up to 10 tonne.
- Dual Anti-lock brake system
- Light load capability. (tested and certified at 2% of the hoist rated capacity)
- Design and construction minimises the ingress of contaminating particles into the brake system and internal mechanisms.
- Stainless steel pawl springs and other fixings.
- The ratchet gear's main benefit is the sintered/fused friction material directly on gears. The grooves in the friction material enable water to disperse more effectively.
- Both internally and externally corrosion protection.
- Adjustable travelling end stop.
- High performance lubricant spray and greases used throughout.
"Developed in line with BP document DEV-AAD-SS-BP-0545 'Specification and compliance requirements for lever hoists used subsea on BP projects.' The SS-L5 also meets and exceeds the requirements of IMCA DO28 Rev. 1 'Guidance on the use of chain lever hoists in the offshore subsea environment' as well as international standards BSEN 13157: 2004 + A1 2009, ANSI/ASME B30.21 2005, AS1418.2 and SANS 1636." (quoted from William Hackett Chains Ltd)