Y16 Yaletrac Cable Puller
Y08 Yaletrac cable puller
The Yaletrac Y08 cable puller uses powerful jaws around a wire rope to lift, pull and tension loads. Wire rope cable pullers can be used for many types of applications.
This 800kg capacity model is compact & lightweight (just 7kg) with a high tensile aluminium alloy housing which has a large flat bottomed surface which provides added stability.
- The forward & reverse levers are in an in-line, tandem position assuring power transfer along the centre line whilst providing a slim design.
- Shear pins provide the overload protection, which can be easily replaced, even whilst under load; spare pins are provided (stored in the carry handle or lever).
- The rope clamp system can be disengaged via a lever to allow easy installation of the wire rope.
- The special rope used in the yaletrac models has 6 strands with a steel core, tapered at one end for easier fitting and an eye sling hook with safety latch at the other end.
- Due to the parallel clamping system, the rope is protected by evenly distributing the clamping forces, and also allows a longer rope advance with each lever pull to increase the speed.
- Easy to clean and re-lubricate due to the large top opening.
- Eye sling hook with safety latch
- Longer ropes
- Drum reel
- Storage box
||Y08 Yaletrac cable puller
||0.8t w.H.lever w/o wire rope BU
|Rope Weight (KG/M)
|Weight without rope (KG)
|Rope diameter (mm)
|Rope advance per double stroke (mm)
|Lever length (mm)
|Lever pull at WLL daN
|Capacity (nominal load) (KG)