For more information or advice call us on
Tel: 01384 76961
Y16 Yaletrac Cable Puller
This 1600kg capacity model is lightweight at just 14kg (without rope) and compact for easier portability.
- It possesses a longer and shorter lever for forward and reverse movements; these are in-line like the clamping system to give the slim design and to provide the power transfer in a central line.
- This design also helps to protect the rope by evenly distributing the clamping forces and giving a longer rope advance with each pull.
- There is a simple clamp release lever to allow easy threading of the rope. Yaletrac's rope is 6 strand with a steel core, tapered for easy threading at one end and the other end possesses an eye sling hook with a safety latch for added protection.
- The overload protection system is provided by shear pins, these are easy to replace (even whilst under load) with the spares located in either the lever or carry handle.
- The unit possesses a large top opening for easy cleaning and lubricating.
- Eye sling hook with safety latch
- Longer ropes
- Drum reel
- Storage box