For more information or advice call us on
Tel: 01384 76961
Y32 Yaletrac cable Puller
This larger capacity 3200kg cable puller weighs in at 21kg (without the rope) so is fairly lightweight and still compact for easy transportation.
- The two tandem levers are 790mm and 1190mm respectively, for ease of use. Because the levers are in-line it not only provides a slim device, but also enables the power to transfer directly along the centre line. It also enables a longer rope pull for each lever movement by evenly distributing the clamping forces; this in turn helps to protect the rope.
- Shearing pins provide the overload protection, these can be replaced easily with the spares included, these are stored in the handle or lever.
- There is a lever to disengage the clamps in order to re-thread or add new rope easily.
- Yaletrac uses a special, flexible rope with 6 strands & a steel core; The rope is tapered at 1 end to facilitate easy threading and possesses an eye sling hook with a safety catch at the other end.
- Easy to clean and lubricate via the larger opening on the top of the high tensile, aluminium steel housing.
- The large surface area on the bottom of the unit provides extra stability
- Eye sling hook with safety latch
- Longer ropes
- Drum reel
- Storage box