Cromox products are produced by Ketten Walder a leading chain manufacturer from Rosenheim, Bavaria, Germany.
The innovative Cromox range is all produced from stainless steel and includes not only the chain but also a huge array of stainless steel components. These include eye bolts, swivel lifting points masterlinks, hooks, connectors and much more, in fact, anything you need to make up a stainless steel chain sling to your specification.
In brief the name Cromox was derived as an acronym from its innovative design:
- C - chemical and corrosion resistance
- R - Resistance to mechanical strain – critical for heavy-duty chain tasks
- O - Optimum surface finish – a variety of finishes including natural
black, mechanically brightened, electropolished, pickled and blasted
- M - Materials, specially selected – for corrosion resistance and mechanical and chemical advantages
- O - Optimized accessories – a range of accessories for all requirements
- X - A multiplicity of possible combinations – working across multiple
industries, Cromox components can be used for almost an infinite number
Contact us on 01384 76961 to discuss your requirement for Cromox chain components, we will be delighted to hear from you!