Sitting at the top of the TF series in terms of load limit, this scissor lift table provides operators with a versatile platform that can be used in factories and workshops where it is important to keep a production line moving smoothly.
· Larger table top at 1016mm x 510mm
· Heavy duty poly wheels with both rear wheels braked - both engaged by a single action
· Foot operated hydraulic raising system
· Hand operated lowering control lever
· Overload bypass valve
· Heavy duty steel construction with epoxy powder finish
As well as sporting a larger table top than the likes of the TF30 and TF50, you can expect to benefit from the adjustability of the TF100. Its minimum and maximum table heights are 330mm and 880mm and it will take just 27 foot pedal cycles to shift from the lowest to the highest setting.
The entire lift tips the scales at 81kg as a unit, so you can be quietly confident in its durability and resilience.
If you are in need of more information about the TF1000 scissor lift table or you want to order with Lifting Gear Direct, please give us a call on 01384 76961 and one of our team will help you. If you would rather email us, this is also an option.
|Min table height (h)
|Max table height (h1)
|The dimension of table
|Foot pedal cycles to max height