Tirfor Winch TU16
This mid range tirfor can handle loads up to 1600kg, Buy today from Lifting Gear Direct.
Tirfor Winch TU16 Basics
The heavy duty Tirfor TU16 has a maximum lifting capacity of 1600kgs and has the middle weight of the TU range of 20kg
- Flexible 11.5mm diameter wire rope.
- Overload protection device.
- Powerful, robust and manageable.
- You can increase the load capacity throught the use of sheave blocks.
- No limitations on the length of cable that may be used.
- Excellent precision in load placement, within mm.
- Simple 1 lever operation.
- Ideal for professional applications.
- Increased rope life with low wear jaws.
Other Wire Rope Pullers
Also available in this Tirfor range is a 800kg model and a 3200kg model. Similar models are available by Yale or from our economy range of cable pullers.
Wire rope winches are another option you may want to consider, we have a wide range to choose form with something to suit many common tasks. We have manual winches, electric winches and even pneumatic winches so browse the full range to pick the best option for you.
|Machine weight (KG)
|Wire rope weight (20m)
|Maxiflex Tirfor wire rope (mm)
|Wire rope breaking strain (KG)
|Dimensions of the machine
|Dimensions of the handle open/closed
pull & tension loads