Tirfor Winch TU8
- Brand:: Lifting Gear Direct (LGD)
- Product Code: Tirfor-winch-tu8
- Availability: In Stock
Call 01384 76961 for price.
Tirfor Winch TU8 Basics
The heavy duty Tirfor TU8 model is the lightest of the heavy duty range, weighing just 8.4kg, so is easily portable. This is a versatile, multi-purpose device ideal for heavy duty operations. Positioning loads is easy with a Tirfor winch and it can be easily used by one person.
- Both durable and sturdy the Tirfor TU8 is ideal for the lifting, pulling and positioning of heavy loads.
- Maximum lifting capacity of 800kg.
- Suitable for many applications and in numerous configurations.
- The use of sheave blocks can increase the load capacity of the Tirfor.
- Overload protection.
- Suitable for any length of cable.
- Low wear clamping jaws
Other Tirfors & Winches
There are more options in the Tirfor winch range, we have a 1600kg version and a 3200kg version, all with the same properties. You can't go far wrong with a Tirfor machine but should you require a cheaper alternative then we offer a range of economy cable pullers as well as a range from Yale.
If pulling in multiple directions in not needed but you need a fixed position pulling device then check out out range of wire rope winches. There are multiple fixing options available across the range and some models are ideal for sports halls, stage/theatres and trailers.
Lifting Gear Direct can also supply wire rope to your requirements along with fittings of your choice.
|Machine weight (KG)||8.4|
|Wire rope weight (20m)||6.1|
|Maxiflex Tirfor wire rope (mm)||8.3|
|Wire rope breaking strain (KG)||5500|
|Dimensions of the machine||527x265x108|
|Dimensions of the handle open/closed||770-510|