Camlok CH Plate Clamp
- Brand:: Camlock
- Product Code: Camlok CH Plate Clamp
- Availability: In Stock
Usage & specifications of the Camlok CH Plate Clamp
The CH Plate Clamps are used in pairs for transporting plate materials in a horizontal orientation.
· Can be used for single or multiple plates with a minimum thickness of 5mm.
· Ideal for small sheets, in pairs with a 2 leg chain sling or for larger sheets with 2 pairs and a spreader beam.
· Smooth jaws as standard; hardened steel serrated jaws available as an optional extra which can only be used for single sheets.
· Available in 15 variations, with WLL from 100kg up to 20000kg. with various jaw widths.
In depth details
You can find a table outlining the specific dimensions and capacities of each plate clamp in the Camlok CH range below. It is important to consider carefully the capabilities of any clamp before investing in it, as the WLL is not the only thing that matters. Aspects like the weight of the clamp itself can come into play when working out whether it is suitable for your needs.
As mentioned earlier, you will also need to use two of these plate clamps in tandem to achieve the desired results. Thankfully Lifting Gear Direct can also supply the chain slings and accessories that will let you unleash all of the potential of the clamps you order.
For customers who do not have any kit at the moment and are looking to stock up on products to comprise a custom assembly, LGD is a great place to shop. We can not only supply plate clamps and other gear from big brands but also manufacture and test jib crane and gantry systems.
Contact us today
For the lowdown on any of our plate lifting products or to get advice on which equipment to order, email LGD or call us now on 01384 76961.
|Model||A mm||B mm||C mm||D mm||E mm||F mm||G mm|
|Model||WLL (KG)||Jaw Capacity (mm)||Weight (KG)|