Wire Rope For Minifor
- Brand:: Lifting Gear Direct (LGD)
- Product Code: Wire Rope For Minifor
- Availability: In Stock
Call 01384 76961 for price.
About the Wire Rope For Minifor Hoists
The special maxiflex wire rope with a 6.5mm diameter must be used with all but the TR125SY Minifor models.
- Fitted with a safety hook at one end, which is fitted on a wire rope loop with a lug crimped in a metal sleeve / ferrule.
- Other end in welded and ground, and must remain free from irregularities.
- Never use a damaged rope on a minifor, check regularly for defects.
- Available in any length.
Maxiflex wire rope has been specifically designed and manuactured by Tractel for use in all its own wire rope devices. You should only use this type of rope with a Minifor hoist to ensure it works correctly and is safe in operation. Any other rope is not permitted and will invalidate any warranty etc.
If you need any more information on our Minifor hoists and its wire rope then call us on -1384 76961 of email us via the contact us form. Our team are always happy to help with enquiries and offer advice if requested.
|Rope Length||Accessories for Minifor portable electric hoist|
|10m||for Minifor dia 6.5mm|
|20m||for Minifor dia 6.5mm|
|30m||for Minifor dia 6.5mm|
|40m||for Minifor dia 6.5mm|
|50m||for Minifor dia 6.5mm|
|60m||for Minifor dia 6.5mm|
|80m||for Minifor dia 6.5mm|
|100m||for Minifor dia 6.5mm|