Y32 Yaletrac cable Puller Features
This larger capacity 3200kg cable puller weighs in at 21kg (without the rope) so is fairly lightweight and still compact for easy transportation.
- The two tandem levers are 790mm and 1190mm respectively, for ease of use. Because the levers are in-line it not only provides a slim device, but also enables the power to transfer directly along the centre line. It also enables a longer rope pull for each lever movement by evenly distributing the clamping forces; this in turn helps to protect the rope.
- Shearing pins provide the overload protection, these can be replaced easily with the spares included, these are stored in the handle or lever.
- There is a lever to disengage the clamps in order to re-thread or add new rope easily.
- Yaletrac uses a special, flexible rope with 6 strands & a steel core; The rope is tapered at 1 end to facilitate easy threading and possesses an eye sling hook with a safety catch at the other end.
- Easy to clean and lubricate via the larger opening on the top of the high tensile, aluminium steel housing.
- The large surface area on the bottom of the unit provides extra stability
- Eye sling hook with safety latch
- Longer ropes
- Drum reel
- Storage box
There are other Yale cable pullers to choose from at Lifting Gear Direct as well as an economy range and the original Tirfor collection so we have a cable puller to suit every pocket.
Our range of wire rope winches also offers a lifting and pulling means but with a range of mounting capabilities for fixing to different surfaces, there's something suitable for most situations from trailer winches to stage winches.
Need a little help with your choice? no problem, call us on 01384 76961 to discuss your needs.
||Y32 Yaletrac cable puller
||3.2t w.H.lever w/o wire rope BU
|Rope Weight (KG/M)
|Weight without rope (KG)
|Rope diameter (mm)
|Rope advance per double stroke (mm)
|Lever length (mm)
|Lever pull at WLL daN
|Capacity (nominal load) (KG)