Yale Permanent Lifting Magnet TPM 2.0
- Brand:: YALE
- Product Code: Yale TPM 2.0 Permanent Lifting Magnet
- Availability: In Stock
About the Yale Permanent Lifting Magnet TPM 2.0
The largest in the range the TPM2.0 has a maximum WLL for flat materials of 2000kg. Although cylindrical objects can be accommodated.
- Capable of lifting flat and cylindrical materials up to 3500mm in length.
- The plate/pack thickness required to achieve the maximum WLL is 55mm.
- For cylindrical materials of between 200-400mm in diameter, the maximum WLL will be reduced to 1000kg
- A serious lifting magnet with many capabilities.
These magnets enable large lifting forces at low dead weights; they require no power supply and will only leave minor magnetic residue on the material after use.
The TPM magnet will not unintentionally de-magnetize thanks to the safety lock on the hand lever. You should however ensure the surface of the material to be lifted is in the appropriate condition for optimal and safe connection.
Other Magnetic Lifters
We have a wide range of magnetic lifting equipment suitable for industrial use. This one is from the range of permanent magnets, but we also have a range of re-chargeable battery operated magnets available as well as a number of plate grabs and claws.
Should you need more help or information simple call us on 01384 76961.
|A mm||B mm||C mm||D mm|
|Model||Flat material||Round material||Tear off force (KG)||Weight (KG)|
|Maximum capacity WLL (KG)||Minimum thickness to obtain max WLL (mm)||Maximum length of material (mm)||Maximum capacity WLL (KG)||Diameter (mm)||Maximum length of material (mm)|