If you need load moving skates that are inexpensive yet still eminently effective for lighter duty operations, the Steerman LX line up should have something to suite your requirements. They sit amongst a large line up of load moving equipment which can be ordered from Lifting Gear Direct.
The LX load moving skates are a light duty option which feature a few of the following capabilities, including:
· A 3-point load moving system which consists of a pair of rear skates and a steerable front skate with handle
· The LX6 can move 6 tonnes & the LX12 can move 12 tonnes
· Both models are available with steerable front systems complete with handle (models: LX6-F & LX12-F)
· Both models are also available with adjustable alignment bars (models LX6-R & LX12-R)
· 6 models in total to choose from (see table)
· A low cost option
There are a range of other Steerman skates to consider if the capacities and features of the LX range do not meet expectations, including the SCS caterpillar load moving skates which can be ordered with WLLs of up to 60 tonnes.
Whichever model you choose, check more than just the load capacity to ensure it is up to the task of taking on the cargo you expect to be carrying. Things like the weight of the skates themselves, which in the case of the LX range starts at 45kg and rises to 66kg, are relevant.
Our material handling range which includes load moving equipment like the Steerman LX light duty skates is also home to a host of impressive alternative products.
You can reach LGD online by filling out our response form, or over the phone by calling 01384 76961. We reply quickly and accurately to all enquiries and also provide competitive quotes, no matter what you want to order.
|Model||Capacity (T)||Number of wheels||Wheel diameter (mm)||Load area front skate (mm)||Load area rear skate x width (mm)||Weight (KG)||Height (mm)|